1. If a paper is not presented by one of its authors, then the paper will be withdrawn from the proceedings；
2. Author may not delegate presentation of their papers
3. Please meet the session chair for your session at least 10 minutes before the session begins.
4. If you are using your own laptop for the presentation, please ensure that it is compatible with the LCD projector present in the room. As a precautionary measure, please also bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation.
5. If you will be using the laptop presented in the conference hall, please bring a USB memory stick containing your presentation. The laptop will have Microsoft PowerPoint available in it.
6. You must ensure that your presentation does not exceed 15 minutes. This will give 2 minutes for the set-up and 3 minutes for the session chair and audience to pose questions.
Instructions for Camera Ready Paper Submission
Camera Ready Version Template:
Instructions to Submit the Camera Ready Format:
a.You must ensure that the concerns raised by the reviewers have been addressed and the paper reads well.
b.If you have used the ICASSE manuscript template, make sure to uncomment the line starting with: %\ISBA final copy and change it to \ISBAfinalcopy
Instructions for Submitting Abstract for Review
Prospective authors should submit abstract. Submitted abstracts of papers should not have been published, accepted or under review elsewhere. Please use the following templates to prepare your abstract:
Note that, during the review process, the paper should not be submitted to other conferences, workshops, journals, or any other open access archiving servers. Submitted papers may be checked with a plagiarism detection tool. At least one author of each accepted paper must register before the paper registration deadline. Each author registration applies towards only one paper.
Copyright © 2016-2018 ICASSE Allright Reserved.